Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:05:17 PDT 2012

What information is in XML2RFC that you think is both unnecessary for
RFC generation and cannot be inserted by a format converter?

Its a horrid document format, but the only parts that are really
excessive as far as structure goes are the references which are
something I would farm out to a processor anyway.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/