[rfc-i] last call "On Authors, Contributors, Editors, and overload."

Dave CROCKER dhc at dcrocker.net
Tue Jan 10 11:24:21 PST 2012

On 1/10/2012 11:09 AM, Bob Hinden wrote:
> If we were to drop the affiliation from the first page, this would allow for
> 10 authors.  The affiliations would continue to be listed in the author's
> address section.
> Personally, I think it's better to drop the affiliations from the first page,
> than to limit the number of authors to five

What a nicely creative approach to the topic.

It certainly would be /much/ cheaper to implement that a new author-like section.

I think it entirely worthy of consideration (though there will eventually be
complaints with 10, no doubt...).

I'm not giving an immediate +1, but definitely think this interesting.

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking