[rfc-i] RFC format: any discussions at the Paris IETF?

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Wed Feb 29 07:25:38 PST 2012

On 2/28/12 11:52 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 2012-02-29 08:20, SM wrote:
>> Hi Peter,
>> At 09:56 27-02-2012, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>>> A friendly warning: rooms are in short supply at this meeting! It might
>>> be worth considering a true bar (or bistro) BoF. :)
>>
>> Let me see if I understood correctly. You are in Paris. You go to a
>> bistro. And you spend your time there discussing about ASCII technology?
>> If you want to make productive use of your time, sample the wine. :-)
>
> Maybe the vin rouge or la biere belgique will help making progress on that.

Have I mentioned how much I'm looking forward to being in France?

> Anyway, it would be good to find a time slot. Around the RFC production
> session on Sunday?

Looks like we have a formal BoF, on the agenda and everything.  Time =
Tuesday @ 17:10-18:10.  I'll also be spending a lot of time at the RFC
Editor desk in case folks don't know what I look like.

Nevil Brownlee, ISE, has offered to be co-chair of the BoF and help me
turn over the tables and duck behind them if and when things get
interesting.

-Heather