[rfc-i] RFC format: any discussions at the Paris IETF?

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Mon Feb 27 10:04:58 PST 2012

As is typical for these discussions, the tendency is to offer or reject specific
solutions, without really attending to basic requirements.

Tim's note was a nice exception.  The capability that he suggests, which is
notably not easily provided for the current .txt format, is reflowing.

And for reference, I support an effort to satisfy that target.

There are other such enhancements that we should consider, in terms of
capabilities, not specific solutions.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker