[rfc-i] RFC format: any discussions at the Paris IETF?

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Mon Feb 27 10:01:37 PST 2012

On 2/27/2012 9:48 AM, Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) wrote:
> I've put in a request for a room, though I have not requested a
> particular date/time.  I'll follow up with the Secretariat to see what
> they've got available.

In order to facilitate remote participation, it would help to have this
scheduled toward the end of the day.  That permits late-night participation from
Asia and early morning participation from North America.

This also means asking for meetecho support, for better-than unicast audio with
jabber participation.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker