[rfc-i] Editing Internet Drafts

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Mon Feb 27 09:29:49 PST 2012

On Feb 27, 2012, at 9:15 AM, Joe Touch wrote:

> On 2/27/2012 7:14 AM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
>> Changed the subject line so that it is clear that the current thread:
>> - has nothing to do with publishing RFCs
>
> I've already explained why this is NOT true.

I have just re-read all of the messages you sent on the earlier thread, and I don't see where you "already explained" it at all.

> This is also where previous discussions about RFCs have gone.

Noted.

> I encourage you all to look at the history of this issue and previous discussions.

It's kind of insulting for you to assume that we haven't, isn't it?

> The requirements for RFC formats are multidimensional.

Agree.

> I'll be glad not to participate in this one, if it's intending to start from scratch.

Can you point to any message on any recent thread that indicated starting from scratch? Or were you just in the mood for another strawman?

--Paul Hoffman