[rfc-i] Editing Internet Drafts

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Mon Feb 27 09:15:00 PST 2012

On 2/27/2012 7:14 AM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
> Changed the subject line so that it is clear that the current thread:
> - has nothing to do with publishing RFCs

I've already explained why this is NOT true.

This is also where previous discussions about RFCs have gone. I
encourage you all to look at the history of this issue and previous
discussions. The requirements for RFC formats are multidimensional.

I'll be glad not to participate in this one, if it's intending to start
from scratch.

Joe