[rfc-i] RFC format: any discussions at the Paris IETF?

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Sun Feb 26 14:58:04 PST 2012

>Should we try to find a time slot that works for everybody interested?

If at all possible, yes.  It always helps to have a face to go with
the flamage, and this topic evokes some impressively strong opinions.

I'd be happy to do a three minute preso outlining some of the issues
that have come up over the years, e.g., stability, long term
readability, non-ASCII author names, non-ASCII other text, graphics,
searchability, and document structure or the lack thereof.

R's,
John