[rfc-i] RFC format: any discussions at the Paris IETF?

Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor) rse at rfc-editor.org
Thu Feb 16 06:06:22 PST 2012

On 2/16/12 1:10 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> now that we have a RSE, are we planning to brainstorm on potential RFC
> format changes in Paris?

Hi Julian,

I am happy to start the conversation, but I'm not quite ready to pop to
the top of my stack yet.  Right now, I'm focused on a) getting my feet
underneath me as RSE, b) getting the Style Guide revised, and c)
figuring out some operational issues in how to implement RFC 5620.  I
think more serious format discussions are going to come in later this year.

-Heather Flanagan, RSE