[rfc-i] Are people actually reading draft-iab-rfcformatreq?

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:46:02 PST 2012

Paul,

I can't speak for anyone else, but I certainly have read it. As an author,
my primary concern has actually been the submission format, and the
requirement for tools that would allow authors to concentrate on their
content, and not have to worry about the rest. I've spoken up about this
several times. I'm also less concerned about what the actual submission
format ends up being, just that whatever it is, there must be tools
available to make the author's job as easy as possible.

However, I can see how, with the multiplicity of formats discussed both in
the draft and in the discussions, people can get them mixed up or focus on
details that really belong in a discussion of one of the other formats.

Cheers,
Andy