[rfc-i] Character sets, was Comments on draft-iab-rfcformat

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 06:28:44 PST 2012

Well maybe[*] if you want to contribute to a technology research community
you should have acquired a certain minimum level of technology yourself.

[*] Note that is not a question, it is a statement of fact. As with the
phrase 'With all due respect" which actually means 'I am about to insult
you', the phrase "Well maybe" is used to indicate that what is being
presented as a suggestion is actually something that is rather obviously
true but the speaker does not think you will grasp.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/