[rfc-i] Comments on draft-iab-rfcformatreq

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Tue Dec 18 16:10:15 PST 2012

Accents may or ma not be 99% prevalent.  Equally, I am sure that there
are unicode elements which are missing from 99% of deployed machines.

Trying to make rules around the likely prevalence of representability of
individual code points in widely deployed scripts seems a recipe for
unending grief.

Yours,
Joel