[rfc-i] Comments on draft-iab-rfcformatreq

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Tue Dec 18 15:28:53 PST 2012

In the draft you point to, would it suffice if you could include the
actual unicode character in the parenthesis (preferably along with the
description, but that seems to be a minor detail.)  If so, that would
seem to preserve readability if some script elements are missing, while
having enhanced value when they are resent.
The canonical bad case is when a author's name is only in some obscure
script, and displays as boxes on many people's screen, paper, ...

Yours,
Joel