[rfc-i] new RFC search page (beta)

Tony Hansen tony at att.com
Mon Dec 17 07:58:22 PST 2012

The left form and center form are not separate. For example, I put a
word into the title/keyword in the center, click on the center search
and get 0 results, switch to the left form, put the word into the
abstract box and click on the left search, I naively expected it to
ignore the center form. The "grouping" of the forms with the shading and
there being two Search buttons is what caused the expectation of separation.

When clicking on Search, the From and To date fields blank out temporarily.

If you fill in a From date, it *requires* a To date to also be picked,
rather than using "today". Ditto with getting an error on filling in a
To date with no From date and expecting it to use "the earliest date
possible".

     Tony