[rfc-i] new RFC search page (beta)

Bob Hinden bob.hinden at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 00:13:32 PST 2012

I found an odd bug.  When I do a author search for "hinden", the results shows RFC869 as the first RFC in the default show 25 RFC mode.  Same for 50, 75, 100 show modes.  When I click on show all RFC, then RFC823 shows up at the top of the list.  The number of RFCs don't change (37).  RFC823 does show up a result in any of the show modes except for All.

Also, in the show 25 mode, if the result produces more than 25, there doesn't seem to be a way to show the next 25.

Bob