[rfc-i] RFC editing tools

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Mon Dec 10 07:09:49 PST 2012

On Dec 10, 2012, at 1:46 AM, "Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr)" <jhildebr at cisco.com> wrote:
> Well, I was kind of hoping we'd cover ground that wasn't the last time we
> went over this, but I agree.  The RSE isn't following a consensus-based
> process in this case, so there's no need to continue to make the same
> points.

Yup, sorry if my previous response sounded dismissive—I do see the value in jQuery and similar tools, but I just feel like that whole tool suite is the wrong path to go down.   But since the question's been resolved without us, it seemed like it would just be pointless and not fun for either of us if we were to delve deeper.