[rfc-i] RFC editing tools

Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) jhildebr at cisco.com
Sun Dec 9 22:46:26 PST 2012

On 12/9/12 2:51 PM, "Ted Lemon" <mellon at fugue.com> wrote:

>We're in the business of writing standards, not implementations.   I
>don't want a canonical format that depends on a special pile of
>javascript.

Agree, but there's lots of code for processing HTML in lots of different
languages; this would be pretty straightforward in any of them.

>Anyway, it's pretty clear from the position you're arguing that there's
>no chance of us agreeing, so we should probably drop this.

Well, I was kind of hoping we'd cover ground that wasn't the last time we
went over this, but I agree.  The RSE isn't following a consensus-based
process in this case, so there's no need to continue to make the same
points.

--
Joe Hildebrand