[rfc-i] RFC editing tools

Stefan Santesson stefan at aaa-sec.com
Wed Dec 5 06:11:34 PST 2012

OK,

I disagree on the stylesheets. Stylesheets makes it very easy to access
the content in multiple rendering formats based on one source format.

And for authoring, I have to admit that I have not tested every XML
authoring tool on the market. I use Oxygen and totally hooked on it.
Oxygen has an Authoring mode that allows me to edit XML content, almost as
if I was writing in the rendered result document, IF there is a stylesheet
that goes with the schema.
Editing in authoring mode is in my mind hugely more effective than editing
raw XML.

/Stefan