[rfc-i] RFC editing tools

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Tue Dec 4 16:49:19 PST 2012

I'm using Oxygen XML Editor with xml2rfc. It's not free, but the
academic licence is cheap. I have a CSS stylesheet that lets me look at
the draft in a view (and potentially edit) that's close to the plaintext
ASCII version. But I mostly edit the XML source.

There are other XML editors, and most of them are extremely flexible,
and some people have created plugins for xml2rfc for some of these.

Regards,   Martin.