[rfc-i] Errata proposal

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:26:41 PDT 2012

One major improvement that can be realized with a shift to HTML here
is that the HTML document can be updated to note when and where errata
exist.

So when RFC42 says 'The Ravenous Bugblatter beast of Thrall makes a
good meal for visiting tourists', this might be updated to read 'The
Ravenous Bugblatter beast of Thrall makes a good meal for [Errata: of]
visiting tourists'

Website: http://hallambaker.com/