[rfc-i] Format for STDs, BCPs, FIYs

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Mon Aug 20 07:37:41 PDT 2012

On Aug 19, 2012, at 12:01 PM, Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf at sandelman.ca> wrote:

> So, the first part of a BCP would look like a change log (most recent
> things first), with dates, and then a list of references.
> (The second part of the BCP would be the concatenation of files, if
> that was what we wanted to do)
>
> (I'm asking for clarification)

My preference would be the first part would be the change log (although more friendly and accessible than most change logs we are familiar with), and the second part be links to the component RFCs. If Heather really is wedded to concatenating raw files instead of linking to them, the second part would be the concatenation.

--Paul Hoffman