[rfc-i] I'm confused [Comments on draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-2012-07-07 and draft-hoffman-rfcformat-canon-others-03]

Ole Jacobsen ole at cisco.com
Mon Aug 6 13:46:17 PDT 2012

At the RFC BOF in Vancouver, Heather promised to start work on a
requirements document which should address the "Big Picture" question.
Stay tuned.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole at cisco.com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo