[rfc-i] Branding

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:46:25 PDT 2012

The idea was promotion of specifications within the series. This was
only partially discussed during the two track discussion, not least
because the same forces of inertia that were causing the wheels to
bind here were largely at work in that discussion.

Yes, color is tricky not just because of the colorblind thing, some of
us have b&W printers still hence that gets us into icons...

It later occurred to me that the best icon for 'informational' would
be an exclamation point - a nice big chunky one. Proposed could be a
similar question mark and standard have the IETF logo (or ITU-T if the
away team loses in Dubai).

IAB, ISOC and co can then make up their own.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/