[rfc-i] Branding

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 07:52:56 PDT 2012

How about a different color for Proposed and Standard?

That might encourage more people to work on promotion...

Also Informational and experimental could be visually distinct.

I am thinking they should all have icons in the masthead. Experimental
would have a test tube, retort, flasky chemistry set up. Only proposed
and standard would have the IETF logo (proposed would have a question
mark).

Informational would be tricky.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/