[rfc-i] Illustrations, graphics, and normative-ness

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:58:37 PDT 2012

+1

I have killed many trees printing out RFCs multiple times trying to
get the line length in sync with my printer.

The RFC format is highly intolerant of the least deviation of the
display format from that expected. I can only read RFCs comfortably on
my 30" monitors. Reading them on a laptop is highly annoying.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/