[rfc-i] Illustrations, graphics, and normative-ness

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:20:04 PDT 2012

+1

That is precisely the type of schematic that I would like to see
presented readably. Especially if the schematic is referencing some
academic paper somewhere that uses the same nomenclature.

Talking of which, surely there is some academic style guide we could
crib from somewhere? The folk who are trying to set up open access
peer review publications must have some somewhere.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/