[rfc-i] Now tell me how to communicate this as effectively in plaintext

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:57:11 PDT 2012

Lets consider a different problem.

One of our engineers has run an experiment on DNS response times on
running browser code. There is a lot of useful information there that
is relevant to DANE, PKIX and many other IETF work areas.

Wouldn't it be good to be able to present the results as graphs rather
than just tables?

Florence nightingale got known as the lady with the lamp because she
invented the pie chart (and because she was a toff). She was not the
first or the only nurse working in the crimea.