[rfc-i] Problems and requirements for RFC Format

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Sun Apr 22 12:53:19 PDT 2012

Whatever the rules may be, the reality is that the IESG sets the rules
for I-Ds, and the combination of the tools team (for automated
submission) and the secretariat (for manual submission) enforce the rules.

(I personally find Heather's point that it will make everyone life
easier if the same formats apply to the various streams to be
well-taken.  Which implies thinking about the stream input implications
as well as the RFC output implications.)

Yours,
Joel