[rfc-i] Problems and requirements for RFC Format

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 05:11:42 PDT 2012

I think discussion here is biased towards the status quo as people who
are put off by having to work with 1960 technology have left.

It will be easy enough to produce the old format if there is a demand.

RFCs have attempted to present diagrams from the start. The results
are confused and confusing.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/