[rfc-i] Problems and requirements for RFC Format

Tim Bray tbray at textuality.com
Wed Apr 18 00:12:24 PDT 2012

Please be less free with the word “we”. Some of us observe the success
of the RFC series and the Internet and wonder why a sophisticated
graphics capability has suddenly become necessary.

Those of us who are urging internationalization and mobile-access and
easier printing are addressing crisp, easy-to-identify problems, not
proposing any essential changes to the nature of RFCs.  -T