[rfc-i] graphics support

Larry Masinter masinter at adobe.com
Wed Apr 18 00:05:23 PDT 2012

Here's an example of a W3C document that uses illustrations where the illustrations are helpful.

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mimeTypesAndFragids-2011-08-12

I raise this example because we're trying to decide how an IETF document might normatively reference this, and moving some or all of the TAG document to "standards track" in an RFC might otherwise cause us to remove the examples.

I think it would be useful to gather some use cases...

I'm willing to start a Wiki discussing with requirements and alternatives, if you like....

Thanks,

Larry