[rfc-i] Referring to specific paragraphs, Re: draft-rfc-image-files-03

Larry Masinter masinter at adobe.com
Wed Apr 11 09:20:21 PDT 2012

Text/plain fragment identifiers ( http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5147)   and text/html fragment identifiers don't have enough in common to use the same method of identifying sections within RFCs that are made available both in HTML and text.

I wonder sometimes about creating new MIME types merely to define different fragment identifier semantics.