[rfc-i] Referring to specific paragraphs, Re: draft-rfc-image-files-03

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 05:52:45 PDT 2012

I am pretty sure that if there is a real need to specify a text range
in an HTML document with greater specificity than the paragraph then
W3C will have already done it.

XPATH was originally meant to do just that. If they didn't then it is
probably because there isn't really a need.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/