[rfc-i] draft-rfc-image-files-03

Iljitsch van Beijnum iljitsch at muada.com
Tue Apr 10 01:17:46 PDT 2012

On 10 Apr 2012, at 10:02 , Martin J. Dürst wrote:

> In the end, I expect that bikeshedding issues such as this one will take the longest to resolve. The main format questions will be quite easy to resolve in comparison :-).

I think that's probably best solved with some kind of stylesheet competition. And then make it easy for people to have their own stylesheet, for instance by loading it from the same directory as the RFC is loaded from.

Of course things should still work if an external stylesheet can't be loaded, while at the same time avoiding large amounts of code that is replicated in each RFC.