[rfc-i] draft-rfc-image-files-03

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Mon Apr 9 23:09:49 PDT 2012

> The format does NOT address the issues that have identified such as proper
> handling of international characters, enabling graphics (embedded or not)
> and formulas, and proper viewing on screens of various sizes.

Are you referring to the xml2rfc or HTML in general when you refer to "the
format"?  I believe you would agree that HTML can address the requirements.

"xml2rfc" might need revision to address requirements, but I assume the
question was one of style more than anything else. (Perhaps I misunderstood,
too.)

Paul