[rfc-i] draft-rfc-image-files-03

Yaakov Stein yaakov_s at rad.com
Mon Apr 9 22:28:32 PDT 2012

> I largely like the format, though there are things I'd prefer to do
> differently:

Actually, I like it too. It is certainly nice to have headers in color or bold,
and to have lots of hyperlinks to facilitate moving around the document.

However, at least in my opinion, these features are "nice to have"
but not requirements for a future format.

The format does NOT address the issues that have identified
such as proper handling of international characters,
enabling graphics (embedded or not) and formulas,
and proper viewing on screens of various sizes.

Y(J)S