[rfc-i] draft-rfc-image-files-03

Iljitsch van Beijnum iljitsch at muada.com
Sun Apr 8 14:26:37 PDT 2012

On 8 Apr 2012, at 23:03 , Paul Hoffman wrote:

>> Put your
>> hatchet away. :-)

> ...and some of us pulled out out hatchets back then because of similar concerns as Iljitsch.

Just to be clear, just because I disagree with something, even at spectacular levels, doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the effort. Progress often happens in a random walk fashion, with the path from A to B only becoming clear in retrospect, so we probably all need to see our three or five or ten favorite ideas die before that straight and narrow path forward becomes clear.

That being said, my current favorite idea is something HTML-based, and I can't see any flaws in that.  :-)