[rfc-i] New Version Notification for draft-iab-ise-model-00.txt

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Sep 28 05:12:02 PDT 2011

On Sep 27, 2011, at 10:39 AM, SM wrote:

> I vaguely recall that the financial aspect was discussed previously.  Was the outcome to have a line item for the ISE under the IAB budget?  Section 4.2 of draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-02 has it listed under RFC Editor.  BTW, I am not arguing for a change.

End of paragraph 2 speaks on that:

   While the ISE itself is considered a
   volunteer function, the IAB considers maintaining the Independent
   Submission stream part of the IAB's supported activities, and will
   include the expenses made for the support of the ISE in its IASA-
   supported budget.

That is a verbatim copy out of RFC5620 3.2

http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/