[rfc-i] Fwd: Re: Informational RFC to be: <draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-10.txt>

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Tue Sep 27 11:24:44 PDT 2011

This document is a summary of best practices for BL management.  The
authors talked to people who run BLs to find out what works and
summarized what they found out.  You know, research, since it's from
an RG.  The title accurately describes what it is.

There's a few places it uses the term BCP which is a mistake.  I added
a note to the RFC Ed to fix them.  I don't see what the problem is
with 2026 lanaguage -- if you want to follow the practices it
describes, that's how you do it.

R's,
John