[rfc-i] On Authors, Contributors, Editors, and overload.

Julian Reschke julian.reschke at gmx.de
Tue Sep 20 10:25:56 PDT 2011

On 2011-09-20 19:13, Spencer Dawkins wrote:
> Olaf,
>
> Thank you for taking this on, and thank you for taking it on with a
> gentle hand as ARSE.
>
> I have a couple of suggestions below. If they start to feel like policy
> changes, you can leave them for the RSE, of course.
>
> Spencer

Good feedback.

Another case I'd like to see considered is the one we have in the
HTTPbis Working Group: we inherited a a spec with seven authors (RFC
2616), and are just revising it (with two new editors on board).

All of the authors of RFC2616 are also authors of the bis specs; so I
really don't see a reason to remove them.

Best regards, Julian