[rfc-i] Fwd: Pre-IETF RFCs to Historic (not really proposing)

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Fri Sep 16 13:56:14 PDT 2011

PS: search string was:

	Fred Baker gmail

The first hit worked.

Alternate places I might check if I didn't know to look for gmail:

http://icannwiki.com/index.php/Fred_Baker

LinkedIn

However, the obvious choice would be to find your Facebook page,
LinkedIn account, personal web page, or to search the most common public
email suffixes first.

Yes, if you don't want to be found, you won't be.

But if you do want to be found, you do not need an IETF resource to do so.

Joe