[rfc-i] [Trustees] RFC means RFC, not Request For Comment

Ole Jacobsen ole at cisco.com
Tue Oct 25 07:32:02 PDT 2011

Julian,

Actually, the suggestion was to start publishing RFCs in Flash format.
Far more dynamic, interactive, colorful, multimedia... you get the
idea. It's 2011 after all.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole at cisco.com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj
Skype: organdemo