[rfc-i] RFC means RFC, not Request For Comment

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Oct 25 07:16:01 PDT 2011

On Oct 25, 2011, at 4:03 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> On 2011-10-25 15:55, Olaf Kolkman wrote:
>> Would it be an option to stall discussion for a while and re-open in say half a year from now?
>
> Half a year?

Yeah... now you mention it.. In 2000 I've said in many public venue that DNSSEC will be done in 6 months... I

But seriously, 'we' are currently in a process of hiring an RSE and the milestones are such that somebody will be on the job and reasonably up to speed in that timeframe.

--Olaf

http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/