[rfc-i] New Version Notification for draft-iab-ise-model-00.txt

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Oct 4 06:36:29 PDT 2011

On Oct 3, 2011, at 7:55 PM, Bob Hinden wrote:

> I suggest changing the text to something like:
>
>   While the ISE itself is considered a volunteer function, the IAB considers maintaining the Independent
>   Submission stream part of the IAB's supported activities and that the IAOC should include these costs
>   in the IASA budget.
>
> I don't think isn't any need to specify where it is included in the IASA budget.

That works for me: Most important is that it is clear that the IAB sees this as an IAOC supported activity. And yes, specifying the line-item is micromanagement. ;-)

--Olaf

http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/