[rfc-i] prototype xml2rfc creation wizard tool

Tony Hansen tony at att.com
Thu Mar 31 04:11:56 PDT 2011

Thank you everyone who's tried out the XML2RFC internet draft creation
wizard. I've folded in most of the comments and I think it's just about
ready to release to the community.

I'd appreciate any further comments before I do so (probably tomorrow).

One of the comments suggested showing the output of xml2rfc as things
are being generated. The current form does absolutely nothing remotely
until the very end when you want to download the file to your browser,
and I think the overhead of showing the xml2rfc output constantly would
be onerous. However, it *would* be possible to add in a "preview" button
on the final page. What do people think of that idea?

     Tony