[rfc-i] I-D Action:draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-00.txt

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Sun Mar 20 15:57:55 PDT 2011

Thanks Brian.
Would it suffice to use your suggesting wording, and adding something
like. "Currently, this is aligns with the IAB Program structure."?  (I
believe grammatically I am just supposed to leave a ? in the quots, but
that hurts too much.)

With regard to ISEB, thanks for the suggestion for repair.  Also thanks
for catching the remaining RSAG reference.

I will leave the question of the vision text for others to debate.
Joel