[rfc-i] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-02.txt

Joel M. Halpern jmh at joelhalpern.com
Thu Jun 30 21:49:40 PDT 2011

Thanks John.  Other points require cogitation. (And I would be
interested in other folks comments on them.) This comment below
highlights text that needs to be added.
The IAD does contract negotiation for the IAOC.  It is assumed that the
IAD would perform this contract negotiation as well.

However, the document doesn't say that.  It needs to say something,
since skipping the step does lead to confusion.
I will work with the IAOC folks to find a good way to be clearer.

Thanks,
Joel