[rfc-i] IAB Call for Comment on "The RFC Editor Model (Version 2)"

Mykyta Yevstifeyev evnikita2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 19:33:41 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm for publication of this document and have 2 minor comments.

I see this draft is going to in fact replace what was previously defined
in RFC 5620.  Then I don't see why this document isn't going to obsolete
that one.  In this case, it will be indicated that Version 1 of RFC
Editor model is no more to be used in favor of Version 2.

In Section 2.3:
>     [RFC Production Center]:
>
>     9.   Coordinating with IANA to perform protocol parameter registry
>          actions;
In RFC 5620 we had corresponding relation in the Figure 1:

>     | IANA |<->|        RFC Production Center<

  which I can't find in the current document.  I personally think it
won't be redundant to mention this here, for clarity.

Thanks,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev