[rfc-i] draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-02 - policy authority

SM sm at resistor.net
Wed Jun 29 08:46:15 PDT 2011

Hi Dave,
At 08:26 29-06-2011, Dave CROCKER wrote:
>I apologize.  I've re-read your note a couple of times and am not
>quite understanding your concern.  I am missing something.  Can you
>expand on it a bit, for clarification?  I'm only asking for some
>additional pedagogy.

I apologize as my message was not clear.

My concern is the text change that makes the IETF community the
arbiter of policy.  That text change also does not match the text I
quoted from Section 3.1 of draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-02.

I don't recall seeing any discussion for making such a change on the
rfc-interest mailing list.  I would like to know the reason for that
text change.

Regards,
-sm