[rfc-i] The "executive management" conundrum

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Mon Jul 18 18:39:16 PDT 2011

John:

You are correct about the origins of the term in the discussions that lead to RFC 5620.  But, the term has lead to confusion while trying to find an RSE and in the discussions of revision to RFC 5620.  I just want to avoid the confusion by replacing the term with a description of the things that will be done.  You correctly point out that this includes organizational oversight of the RFC Production Center and RFC Publisher.  So lets say that.

Russ